Resorption and pneumatization of alveolar ridges are common oc- currences in the posterior max- illa after tooth extraction. These may cause not only a quantitative reduction but also a qualitative deterioration of bone leading to a skeletal segment inadequate for implant placement. In these situations, the residual vertical bone height…
The objectives of this study are to evaluate long‐term wettability of novel surface‐ engineered, clinically available dental implants, featuring a surface nanolayer of cova- lently linked hyaluronan, and to confirm the relationships between wetting properties and surface nanostructure and microstructure. Wettability measurements were per- formed on…
- Two-stage crestal sinus elevation by sequential drills in less than 4mm of residual ridge height: a clinical and histologic case report
- Permanent wettability of a novel nanoengineered, clinically available, hyaluronan-coated dental implant
- Soft tissue enhancement and implant placement following partial mandibulectomy due to squamous cell carcinoma
- Biological width establishment around dental implants is influenced by abutment height irrespective of vertical mucosal thickness: a cluster randomized controlled trial
- Hybrid implants in healthy and periodontally compromised patients: a preliminary clinical and radiographic study.
- Ciao mondo! su